In the world of corporate finance, the demand for Finance Risk Management is increasing. The FRM professionals find a great demand in the finance industry. The FRM certification is important for risk management professionals. The FRM level2 certification provides knowledge on principles such as assessing potential credit risk, controlling, market risk, liquidity risk and analyzing non-market related financial risks. In addition, participants will gain knowledge on credit, operation risk management, integrated risk management, market and investment management and current market issues.
By learning this, one should be able to develop an exclusive set of practices for managing the risks. It enables the participants to identify the major type of risks, risk management techniques and tools and to understand the regulations of finance. Participants will be able to work through the annual risk report. They learned a number of case studies and the key principles of risk management and risk measurement. The following concepts are learned by the participants
Organizational performance: How risk management can assist organizations to achieve their objectives and optimize decision making.
Governance and sustainability: Learn about the relationship of risk management with assurance, governance, and sustainability and its advantages.
The external and internal risk exposure: Learn about the various risk types and positive and negative risk concepts.
Maturity: How to measure risk maturity of the organization and recognize where enhancements can be made.
Learn about the facilitation techniques to make the workspace of the risk as efficient, interactive and effective.
Assessment: Measuring the risk and the necessary actions and controls using key tools, such as risk registers, risk bow-ties, and risk matrices.
Communication: How to communicate risks to all levels of your organization, and to external stakeholders.
Appetite and tolerance: How to determine your organization’s appetite and tolerance for risk.
What will participants learn?
Through risk management classroom training participants will learn about the following concepts,
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Introduction to credit risk
- Measuring actuarial default risk
- Measuring default risk from market prices
- Credit exposure
- Credit derivatives and structured products
- Managing credit risk
- Operational risk
- Risk Management and Investment Management
- Current Issues in Financial Markets
Who can learn this?
Finance Risk Management can be learned by the following professionals
- Analytics Client Consultant of Risk Management Analytics
- Risk Managers
- Personal Banking
- Corporate Risk – Managing Directors – COO & Risk Officers for Global Asset Liability Management
- Risk Quantification Managers
- Managers, Operational Risk Advisory, and Oversight for Wealth Management professionals
- Large Enterprise Commercial Risk Managers
- Senior Operational Risk Managers
- Credit Risk Specialists
- Market Risk Specialists
- Operational Risk Analysts
- Regulatory Risk Analysts
- Prudential Risk Managers
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Executives and Heads of Departmentsto understand risk management and the role it should play within their organizations.
- Risk management practitionersof all levels those who requires knowledge on recent developments in risk management.
And by anyone those who want to learn the concepts of risk management and enter into the risk profession.…